Things Unsaid1) I'm sorry I said nothing before...
2) You are super, amazing, and awesome. STOP. DENYING IT.
3) I promise we will stay close, but you've gotta promise too
4) You're a bitch, but I love you ^^
5) I want you do suffer and die. And you probably don't even know my name.
6) Noone ever told you... But I can't either. Because it's too late.
7) fat is where it's AT!! XD (and I know you'll appreciate that )
8) I wish you would just leave me alone
9) The Game
10) You'll always be a part of my life, no matter what.
11) I am grateful to you for sharing my twisted sense of humor XD
12) I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you in the past. Only looking back on it now do I even realize that I was. And I kick myself in the back for it every single day. And I know you won't read this, I don't think we've even spoken more than two words to each other sense then. I've tried to apologize, but the words won't come. It's especially awkward since.... Well I can't say. You would know though, if you ever re
ummI may not know what tommorow holds
But I know who holds tommorow.
If only I could ask what was held for me.
If we can't see the ending of what we believe to be a dangerous path,
is it worth seeing all the way through?
Many will say yes, but deep down, is it really?
To go down the familiar battered road that called for you yet again,
knowing the all too familiar plummet that will almost surely follow.
Even traveling slowly farther, the wind of hurt follows close, sometimes pushing you back and forth, like the indesision of a child in a candy shop.
I don't ask for much, just a little guidance please
to know that I can change, but to have the knowledge of knowing whether it is neccesary.
And knowing if I can even trust myself this time.
The first time I saw...A cold mist... Dancing about my face... Kissing my cheecks as lightly as delicate fairie wings...
...Where am I?
I move to get up... What is this beneath my hands? It feels like marble... It looks like stars... As if I am lying upon a glass that shelters the heavans themselves.
As I am pulling my body upright, I notice that I am wearing garments of a sort I've never known. It is a beautiful dress, coming to an end about my knees, layered and ruffled, and soft boots that almost reach my knees. The threads are lavender and the darkest purple, in the most brilliant array... With a silk sash around my waist, tying at the small of my back. I am shocked, for it seems fit for a princess. Wait...
The stars beneath me shimmer brightly, and the faucets of light become vines, then leaves, then trunks of trees that blossom all around me, until I find myself standing in the center of a bright, warm forrest.
A brilliant canopy above me allows only the thinnest and nimblest of sunra